Sunday 30 October 2016

Halloween Zombie Barbie

Halloween, who doesn't love it.
 
Its a good excuse to decorate the house and get some extra sweet treats in before Christmas, carving pumpkins and having the faces light up your house with the candles glowing inside! :)
 
OK so it probably is more of a time for children but doesn't mean to say us big kids cant enjoy it too.
 
I don't normally go out on Halloween but this year I was going into town with my friend so we decided to get dressed up too.
 
After spending hours on you tube watching tutorials and looking for a makeup look that I wanted to try and re create I decided I was going to go as Zombie Barbie.
 
I went to Ann Summers and found a fancy dress that would work and got some blood and face paints.
 
The tutorial that I based my look on was by Nataliebeautyyy - click here for the tutorial.

 
I had half my face my normal night out make up look, and the other half was "Zombified"
 
I mixed a green Mac eyeshadow with my foundation to get the perfect colour and texture to make sure it would last all night.
 
I then set it with Laura Mercier Translucent powder to make sure it would stay put all night.  I used a mac liquid lipstick in divine divine to colour in the parts on my face I had drawn out and put a pink eyeshadow over the top from my Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette.
 
Overall I think the look turned out really well and it was easy to do.  I finished off my look by adding a bloody bandage to my arm and adding some fake blood and used a dark brown eye shadow on my body to give the dirty, zombie look.
 
Let me know if you recreate this look by showing me your photos on Instagram or Twitter.
 
xxx
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment