Saturday 8 October 2016

Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette Review

I have been loving my urban decay naked palettes but I wanted a new one for fall with some different shades so I went to get a Too Faced eye shadow palette.  I came away with the Chocolate Bon Bons Palette.  It has 16 lovely shades with a range of matte and shimmer shades.  Perfect browns/red and pinks for autumn.  The colours are sooo pigmented to, and after trailing them over a week they do last all day!






All of the colours are very useable and buildable to create your desired look.  They are perfect for everyday or for a glam evening look. 
 
You even get a little booklet with a couple of different looks for you to try with the shadows.
 
I think these matte colours are better than the ones in the urban decay naked palettes as they seem easier to build.  I love that it has a mixture of matte and shimmer shades and lots of different tones of colours rather than just different colours all together.
 
I know there is a new collection of palettes out for Christmas later on this month that I am definitely going to try!
 
I will put some photos up of different looks that I have created with this palette in another post.
 
Don't forget to follow and look out for my other posts :)
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment