I have tried out a few new products recently, which I have been reviewing on here but I wanted to start posting monthly favourites, whether these be beauty products, home décor or anything else that I love.
1. Nivea for Men Post Shave Balm - I have been using this for a while now and I am loving it. It works great as a primer/moisturiser. Sometimes I use this on it so own, sometimes I will put it on top of my moisturiser. It helps my make up to last all day and works really well with my skin.
2. Make Up Revolution Oval Brushes - I did a review on these a few months ago and I had put them down for a while but I have found myself reaching for them again this past month and have been loving them. I still only have the 3 of them that I purchased in the set but they apply my foundation and blend out my concealer really well. If you have been thinking about purchasing some of these brushes this brand is a really good and affordable brand, so I highly recommend them.
3. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - I LOVE IT. I find myself reaching for this every day. The shades blend really well and I always find that I go for a neutral or slightly pink eye and this palette has it all for me.
4. Kat Von D - Lock It Concealer - Another product I am in love with. I have been using this every day since I bought it and it is really good. I did get a shade a little bit too light for me but it blends out really well and I will definitely but buying a slightly darker shade.
5. Maybelline Super Stay 24h foundation - I purchased this this month as I had run out of nearly all of my drugstore foundations and wanted to try something new. I had heard good things about this product and I can see why. It is a perfect match for my skin tone and it blends out flawlessly. Full review of this product is on my November new products review post :)
6. Olaplex No 3 - My hairdresser has been using this for the past 12 months and after seeing her results I new I had to try it. My hair doesn't really grow at all and it sometimes quite dry. I use this once a week when washing my hair and I can tell the difference. My hair feels so much softer and smoother. I am excited to see what it can do to my hair after a few months. I purchased mine from amazon for £20 but I do know that wholesalers and a lot of salons sell this. The No 3 is the at home treatment and No 1 and 2 is available for treatment at a salon.
7. Jimmy Choo - Illicit perfume - I have had this perfume for a few months and I love it. I am just running out of it now but will definitely be rebuying this. Danny chose this for me and he did chose well. It is a nice floral smell and lasts really well.
8. Ted Baker dressing gown - even though it is getting cold I recently bought myself a silky Ted Baker dressing gown. It feels lovely and looks really nice on. I always find myself snuggled up in a big fluffy dressing gown but I wanted one a little bit nicer for when I'm sat in front of the fire cosy warm, and one that looks a bit nicer too ;)
I purchased this from Debenhams and the range they have in there now for Ted Baker is really nice. All of the products are very good quality and the floral pattern is really cute.
9. Starbucks - I have never been a coffee drinker until recently and I have been loving a Caramel Latte or Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks. I wanted to try a nice coffee and find having it with a flavoured syrup is really nice.
I have downloaded the app so I can load it up and pay for my drinks while collecting points. I have hit my 15 stars so I can now get a free drink!
10. Colourful Lights - I have found some battery powered lights from The Range this month and they really make my living room feel cosy and wintery. They was less than £3 and I bought a lovely candle holder to put them in so they match the theme of my living room and add a nice touch. I also got some flashing LED lights that I have on my fire place and they add such a nice touch to my house when it is going dark outside. Fire on, candles lit and lights adding a nice colour to the corner :)
I hope you have enjoyed this post and if you would like any more details of anything posted in here please leave me a comment below :)
I will be back next month with some more of my favs xxx