I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas.
This post is in no way to brag about my gifts, some people may think I am spoilt and some people will have got a lot more gifts than me, it is simply a post to share with you all the gifts that I was lucky enough to receive this Christmas.
If you want any more detail on any of the items I received leave a comment below and I can do a separate post on those items.
From Danny I got soo many lovely gifts, he is very good at buying gifts for me and always knows what I would like...and is good at picking up on hints too! :-)
- He got me a gorgeous Michael Kors handbag in a lovely dusty pinkshade and a purse\mini clutch in baby pink.
- Jack Wills, No7 and Soap and Glory gift set
- Jeans from River Island
- Jack Wills leggings (which I love...they are soooo comfy)
- Jo Malone candle in sweet almond and macaroon (I am obsessed with candles)
- An experience package for 2
- 2 gift sets from Lush
- Gucci Bamboo perfume
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream perfume
- Gift card from Selfridge's for some new make up
- River Island gift card
- Vodafone tab prime 7
From my family I got