Monday 6 March 2017

February Favourites

It is that time again where I can share my monthly favs with you all.

These will range from beauty to fashion to home decor.  If there is anything you would like to know more  about let me know in the comments below.

1.  First thing I have been loving is my Elemis skin care set I got from my friend for my birthday.  It contains a make up removing cleanser, a toner, a night cream and a day cream and I love it.  It removes makeup easily and leaves my skin so soft.  I will be doing another review on this separately so I won't go into much detail here.




2.  Zoeva contour palette - I have been using this instead of my benefit hoola this month as that is coming to the bottom and the colours in the palette for contour are amazing.  I'm not a massive fan of the banana powder in there as there seems to be a lot of fallout when I am swiping it from the palette but the highlighter is great too.  This is a brilliant product for travelling as it is compact in a thin casing and really lightweight.  This is super affordable for a higher end product too.  The only thing I don't love is how dirty the packaging gets and it doesn't wipe clean either! (As you can see on my photo)





3.  NYX highlighter palette - I am lucky that my friends know me so well and treated me to this for my birthday.  There is a lovely  range of colours and when swatched they are really pigmented, although not too harsh when applied and the colour intensity can be built up as required.  There is a range of shades suitable for day or night.




4.  Simple facewipes - this is a product that would be in here every month as for me, it is the best for removing my make up.  I have found over the years my face has been sensitive to facewipes and simple is the only product I have never had any problems with.  Not only this but their toner, cleanser and moisturiser is amazing too.



5.  Me before you by Jojo Moyes - this was such a good read, I just couldn't bring myself to put it down.  It did make me cry quite a lot but the story was so lovely.  I can't write too much about this as I don't want to spoil it for anyone that hasn't read it.  If you haven't read it yet it is definitely worth reading and the sequel to it...Me After You, another brilliant story.  This can be bought from any book store or supermarket or on the amazon website for a kindle version which is where I downloaded my copy.  

This months is very short I'm afraid as I have been soooo busy in my new job I have been using the same products and not tried some of the new stuff I have.

I will make it better next month and will be posting some more reviews soon,so watch this space.

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment