Tuesday 31 January 2017

January 2017 favourites

Hello you beauty's, hope you have all had a lovely January.  Mine has been very busy with lots going on but I wanted to state my top 10 fav products of the month that I just can't put down.  I am going to try and keep my products varied each month and switch them up to review new products for you.

1.  Marc Jacobs - Daisy Dream perfume
I have been loving this wearing it all the time out of work.  I would wear it all day but it would be gone so fast if I did that!  Perfume is one item (as well as make up) that I like to have a nice selection off! It has a floral fruity smell and isn't too heavy to wear.

2.  Soap and Glory - Speed Plump moisturiser
This feels like a dream on my skin and is brilliant for prepping my face for my make up.  I often don't feel like I need a primer either.  It also have a fresh watermelon scent to it which is lovely.

3.  Urban Decay - Naked Ultimate Basics Palette
I am loving matte eye shadow at the moment and this is perfect for that.  It has a lovely range of shades that are buildable and even if I go to another naked palette for some shimmer I still find myself reaching for this one first for the rest of the eye look.



4.  Jack Wills - Lip Balm
I got these in a set of 3 from my sister for Christmas and they are brilliant.  They came in 3 different scents and colours, vanilla, rose, and berry.  The colours aren't too pigmented so good for a balm but they are very nourishing for the lips.  Similar formula and look to Vaseline.  I have one of these in my make up bag, one in my handbag and one on my desk at work.

5.  Benefit - Hoola Bronzer
This is one that I use all year-round.  I could not find a better bronzer for my contour (not yet anyway). It is great for any skin tone and is build able. Great to use as a bronzer, as a contour or to add dimension to your eyes.

6.  Mac - Pro-Longwear Foundation (NC30)
This is another item that has been in my collection a while.  I have had a couple of different shades but it is great coverage, long wearing and applies and blends really well.  This will always be in my collection.

7.  Maybelline - Super Stay 24hour Foundation (10 ivory)
I recently discovered this and I am in love!  I mix this with my Mac foundation everyday (dependant on my tan). It is good coverage and blends really well.  I only mix this together the correct shade for my skin and I have found it works well with the Mac foundation but is cheaper.



8.  Collection - Perfection Concealer
I have had this for a while after seeing reviews on you tube and it is such a good concealer for such a cheap affordable price.  I have this in 4 shades (which I think is all they do). It is great for coverage with no foundation, spot/blemish coverage and for concealing and highlighting under eyes.  If you haven't tried this... You need too!!

9.  Jack Wills Scarf
I got this for Christmas in a gift set and it is perfect for this time of year it is so thick and snuggly.  It is an oversized scarf and it keeps me solo warm.  I can even drape this over my shoulders if I have short sleeves and it looks really nice.

10.  Cloud 9 - Original Straightening Iron
I received this as a gift for Christmas from my parents and they are so good.  I have had GHDs but these feel so much better.  I think they are made by the same people but they leave my hair so silky soft and I find I don't have to straighten it as much as I used to.  These could go in my favourites every month as they get used all the time but I promise to only addition this once!



I hope you liked reading this and if there is anything you would like reviewing in Feb leave me a comment.

Don't forget to follow me on here for the latest update and also on Instagram and twitter.

XxX



No comments:

Post a Comment