Tuesday 24 January 2017

Trafford Centre Mini Haul

On Sunday we went for a shopping spree at the Trafford centre, to spend some of the Christmas vouchers that we received. 

There was a few essentials that I needed (make up as usual) and a few new products I wanted to buy.


First shop...River Island, I picked up a gorgeous black top with mesh detail on the top and bottom.  Cute for wearing with jeans or a nice skirt.
I also picked up two causal high neck knitted tops in black and orange which will go well with jeans and some trainers or flats or dress it up a but with some heels.  I have been looking for a silver watch for a while to wear when I get dressed up to go out and managed to find one with silver diamonds around the face and some grey detail on the strap.  


Danny got 2 pairs of jeans and some new shoes from River Island too.  They have such a good range of clothes and styles to suit everyone from casual to dressy, day to night. Whatever you need they always have a good choice.

We then went to Calvin Klein, I love their underwear so wanted to see what I could get. The store isn't that big at the Trafford centre so I don't feel they have a wide rage of styles.  They did have a sale on and I picked up some underwear and a sports bra for the gym.  It has really nice cross over detail on the back with some padding at the front and it is very soft so will be comfy when working out.  Danny got a lovely jacket on sale too, perfect for this time of year.  It is a black bomber style jacket not too thick but but extra warmth.

We also went into Molton Brown, this is one of my favourites for hand products.  I got a sample the other year in an advent calendar and I fell in love.  We purchased 2 hand washes and a hand cream and received 3 travel size body wash for free.  Although they are a bit of the pricey side they are worth it.  They have lovely soft scents and leave your hands so soft after each wash.

I also picked up the cutest lightbox from new Look.  I have wanted one for a while for my front room as I love having things lit up when it is dark and cosy at night.  It looks really nice on my fire place.

It was then time for make up!! My fav part of a shopping trip ☺
I went into Boots first as I wanted to try some NYX products.  I haven't managed to get my hands on them so it was great that they was fully stocked.
I picked up these to try:

  • Full coverage corrector concealer in orange
  • Matte finish setting spray
  • Pressed finishing powder in light beige
  • HD studio photogenic loose finishing powder - 100% pure mineral
  • Liquid lipstick in 03 lace detail and 07 satin ribbon
I then went into Selfridge's and I could have spent a fortune!!  Danny got me a voucher to buy some new make up for Christmas so I treated myself to some new products.  I have been wanting some new brushes for a while so I looked into the Zoeva brushes.  I was surprised how inexpensive they are.  I could have gone crazy and bought them all but thought I would try the one I needed the most first.  I got the 104 buffer brush for applying my liquid foundation.  I have used it twice and I love it...I cannot wait to get a full set of these brushes.  I also got the contour spectrum palette it has 2 darker shades for contour, a yellow shade to set under eyes and to highlight and a shimmer highlight which is gorgeous.  Perfect all in one palette and a good size to fit in your make up bag.

Last make up product I picked up was one of the new Mac lipsenity lipsticks in the shade Medium Rare.  They have a nice creamy formula and a nice range of colours.  Not too many that I personally use but the shade I got is a pinky nude.

I have been trying all my products this week and will be doing a full review of them soon so keep a look out for that.


Follow my blog and social media for updates of new posts and lots more photos.

xxx





















No comments:

Post a Comment