Saturday 20 August 2016

My Life



So I thought I would update you all a little bit more on my life, and why I have started this blog.


I'm 27 and living in Lancashire (North West, England)  I am living with my boyfriend of 2 ½ years.

Since leaving college I have had a number of jobs from working in an office to qualifying as a nail technician and working for a short time in a salon.  At the moment I am working for a recruitment agency full time and have been here for 4 years.  I do love my job and my blog is just for me to discuss my love of make up, beauty products, and other things that I love with all you lovely people.  My boyfriend gets sick of me talking about make up and always says that I have too much.  How can a girl have too much make up!  Its like saying you can have too many shoes or handbags! (I love both!)

After watching soooo many you tube videos and reading lots of blogs I have learnt a lot about make up and I have tried a lot of new products after hearing other peoples opinions.

I share a lot of photos on my Instagram (along with a lot of selfies!) so go and follow my page   princess_hailz

If there is anything you would like to me feature on here then let me know.  Or if you have a blog, comment below and I will go and check it out.

My blog is still in the process of me trying to figure out what to do and how to make it look as nice as I can, but if anyone else that uses blogger has any tips I will be more than grateful for you to share them with me.  I am going to try and post 2/3 times a week, so keep a look out for new posts.

Enough about me for now.  I will talk to you all soon in my next post xxx



 

No comments:

Post a Comment