Saturday 20 August 2016

My Make Up Collection

I have always loved wearing make up and trying out new products but it is only the past 2 years that I have started to try out more products and try some high end beauty products too, although I still use a lot of drug store ones.

I will do a different post for each range of products, some posts may contain a couple of products if I don't have a large collection.

I am no expert by any means and all my views are my own personal opinion.
 
Any new products that I get I will do a full review of when I have tested them on myself.
 
My skin type is normal but slightly oily in the T-Zone.

Below are some photos of my make up collection.  It isn’t all perfectly organised as I don’t have a good place to organise it all together at the moment but I hope to get some where to display my collection soon.

If there are any products you would like more information on leave a comment below J  xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment